Join Hamilton's largest house league soccer program this summer at our Ancaster soccer location. Since 2016 our Redeemer soccer program has grown and now relocated to the expansive grass of Meadowlands Community Park.
Ancaster soccer programs at Meadowlands Park offers soccer for families on Tuesdays evenings. Our summer schedules offer many simultaneous league and class times to ensure siblings and friends can schedule their activities at the same time. With high energy coaches your children will look forward to their weekly soccer!
Our parent participation classes begin from 17 months and beginner soccer from 3 years. At the youngest levels our primary focus is on active games, lots of ball touches and footwork drills. As players build confidence and develop skills we introduce scrimmages. Ancaster soccer leagues begin from 5 years with programs including active skills & drills and small-sided games. The emphasis shifts towards tactics and game play in the older ages where more time is devoted to games. The u12 soccer league holds Tuesday practices and Monday games on the central mountain.
- Registration opens in January
- Programs start in June and runs for 12 weeks
- Players should wear cleats, hat & sunscreen
- Bring refillable water bottle
- Parents should bring a camp-style chair
- Coaches have a first aid kit with equipment
- Sessions run in the rain and and adhere to "Flash to Bang 30/30"
- Curriculum modified according to current COVID guidelines
- love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- COVID vaccinated
- complete age-specific, program and teaching model training
- live in Greater Hamilton and most are McMaster, Redeemer and Mohawk students
Community Soccer by Soccer World is proud to introduce thousands of children to the game. Our coaches delight in teaching our young soccer players' the game they love and enjoy. And as a company we are pleased to support our community by employing almost 100 young people each summer.
We are a house league. And our core beliefs include fair and equal playing time. We take pride in the advancement of our players who have progressed and now play on competitive teams for Ancaster Soccer, Mt Hamilton and other Hamilton Soccer teams. Our mission is to introduce the love of the game and seeing our players succeed at these higher levels is gratifying.