March Break Camp
NOTICE - Spring Break 2021 day camps are no longer allowed to operate (announced April 1, 2021). As a result all registrations will be refunded.
Sport Camp offers active girls and boys ages 4-11 a high energy day camp. Days begin with different field games, soccer, and a series of high intensity sports like football, lacrosse, hockey, handball, dodge ball and track & field. Afternoons at Sport Camp extend the fun with different games and more sports, some are lower intensity like team building & challenge games, baseball and always lots of free time on the bouncers. Our structured camp curriculum is designed to keep your child active, learning and always having fun!
Sport Camp Activities
Soccer World March Break camp is all about playing and introducing boys and girls to new sports and games in a safe and supportive environment. Our goal is to introduce and teach basic skills and rules of the games. As such our campers will never be picked last for a team in the school yard. Some of the games and sports we play at camp:
athletics - basketball - baseball - bouncers - cricket - dodge ball - field games - floorball - football - footy - frisbee - golf - handball - hockey - lacrosse - parachutes - rugby - soccer - tchoukball - track & field - volleyball - water games
APRIL March Break Camp Details
- Boys and girls ages 4yrs-11yrs
- Sport Camp runs from 9am-3:45pm
- Drop-off (8:30-9am) & pick-up (3:45-4pm)
- Bring a lunch, snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Extended care (8am-6pm) available
- Camp will be modified to comply with government COVID guidelines
March Break Camp Coaches
- love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- complete sport, camp, teaching model and first aid training
- live in Hamilton and most are McMaster University or Mohawk College students
The Soccer World facility is located at 104 Frid Street (near Main St & Dundurn St) in Hamilton and includes two artificial turf fields covering 44,000 sq ft. The fields are primarily used for soccer and football, youth clinics and both youth and adult leagues. In addition, the fields are also used by baseball, cricket, Ultimate Frisbee, golf, lawn bowling, Quidditch and rugby groups. Soccer World offers several programs for kids including introductory soccer classes, clinics, camps and leagues. Following our summer camps, the indoor Fall season runs from September to December, continued by the Winter season which runs from January to April. In May and June we offer end of year school trips.