Ancaster Summer Camp
Ancaster summer camps for kids are based at the Robert E. Wade Ancaster Community Park on Jerseyville Road. The outdoor summer camp series include options focused on: baseball, football, soccer and multi-sports. The baseball, football and soccer camps are skill intensive where the Multi-Sport camp maximizes the number of different sports. All youth day camps offer a high energy, full day program with adult coaches who follow a structured curriculum geared to learning, engagement and fun.
Field of Dreams summer camp (baseball day camp for ages 8-13) offers an all day baseball camp for players with a passion for the game. Our structured curriculum covers hitting, bunting and base running, pitching, throwing, infield & outfield and lots of time for games. Coaches ensure fair play and will keep your boys and girls engaged and challenged all day long!
Extra Yard summer camp (football day camp for ages 8-13) offers a high energy, all day football program for players with a passion for the game. Our structured curriculum teaches skills and includes lots of time for games. Coaches ensure fair play and will keep your active player engaged and wanting more!
On Target summer camp (soccer day camp for ages 8-13) is all about soccer with mornings spent running individual, defensive & attacking drills and small sided tactical games. Afternoons are reserved for all sorts of games. Each day offers high energy with coaches who ensure full participation, encouragement, and fun at every turn!
Outdoor Multi Sport camp (sports day camp for ages 7-11) include a diverse array of different camp activities each day. Programs include field games such as soccer, football, handball & rugby, skill based games like lacrosse, volleyball & baseball and group games like dodge ball and scavenger hunts. Our youth summer sport camp will keep your high energy girls and boys active and engaged all day long!
Ancaster Summer Camp Activities
- Ancaster Community Park behind the Morgan Firestone Arena
- Camp runs daily from 9am to 3:45pm
- Drop-off is between 8:45 and 9am
- Pick-up is between 3:45 and 4pm
- Camp activities operate rain or shine
- Camp curriculum and format will be modified according to COVID guidelines
Summer Camp Coaches
- Love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- Pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- Complete sport-specific, camp, teaching model and first aid training
- Live in Hamilton and many are McMaster or Mohawk students