Mountain Summer Camps
Hamilton Mountain youth summer sports camps are hosted at T.B. McQuesten Park on Hamilton mountain and offer a series of sport focused options: football, soccer and outdoor sport. Each youth day camp offers a high energy, full day program. Regardless of the summer camp you choose, our adult coaches deliver a structured curriculum where learning, engagement and fun is key.
Extra Yard summer camp (football day camp for ages 8-13) offers a high energy, all day football program for players with a passion for the game. Our structured curriculum teaches skills and includes lots of time for games. Coaches ensure fair play and will keep your active player engaged and wanting more!
Outdoor Multi Sport camp (sports day camp for ages 7-11) include a diverse array of different camp activities each day. Programs include field games such as soccer, football, handball & rugby, skill based games like lacrosse, volleyball & baseball and group games like dodge ball and scavenger hunts. Our youth summer sport camp will keep your high energy girls and boys active and engaged all day long!
On Target summer camp (soccer day camp for ages 8-13) is all about soccer with mornings spent running individual, defensive & attacking drills and small sided tactical games. Afternoons are reserved for all sorts of games. Each day offers high energy with coaches who ensure full participation, encouragement, and fun at every turn!
- Camp runs daily from 9am to 3:45pm
- Drop-off is between 8:45 and 9am
- Pick-up is between 3:45 and 4pm
- Camp operates regardless of the weather - Rain or Shine
- Camp curriculum and format will be modified according to COVID guidelines
- Love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- Pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- Complete sport-specific, camp, teaching model and first aid training
- Live in Hamilton and most are University or College students