Extra Yard Football Camp
Football Camp is a high energy, full day, summer football program for active (8-14yrs) players with a passion for the game.
Mornings are for creative individual and small group drills & games, while the afternoon provides lots of time for scrimmages. Our football coaches ensure fair play and will challenge your player, while keeping them active and engaged!
Football Camp Highlights
- Throwing footballs & hitting targets
- Snapping & hand-offs
- Routes, flag defending & catching passes
- Flag pulling & defensive plays
- Agility, footwork, ladders and sprints
- Man vs Man coverage & 1v1 challenges
- Set plays & reading the offence
- Scrimmage play & game rules
Football Camp Specifics
- Summer camp runs daily from 9am to 3:45pm
- Drop-off is between 8:30 and 9am
- Pick-up is between 3:45 and 4pm
- Extended care is 8am-6pm
- Camp operates outdoors unless weather forces us inside
- Players should wear cleats, hat & sunscreen
- Players may bring their gloves, but not required
- Bring a lunch, snacks and a refillable water bottle
- Coaches have a first aid kit with the camp equipment
Football Camp Coaches
- Love sports and are hired for their energy and enthusiasm
- Pass "Vulnerable Sector" Police Check & Soccer World screening
- Complete sport-specific, camp, teaching model and first aid training
- Live in Hamilton and most are University or College students
- Many play in local adult touch football leagues
Wentworth Sports Complex 2100 Main Street West, Hamilton, ON.
Summer Flag Football day camps are operated by HamOnt Sports with Soccer World and Wentworth Sports Complex coaches.